Monday, May 21

Day of the Black Sun

Last night I climbed up onto a hill with an observatory to watch the solar eclipse.
We didn't have sunglasses or fancy shoebox contraptions so I just watched when clouds moved over the sun.

It wasn't a full eclipse so it technically wasn't the Day of the Black Sun, but it still looked like a moon.
 The entire time I felt like I should have been preparing my attack on the Fire Nation.

Also, how strange are these yellow raspberries? I ate a lot of them because I'm addicted to eating berries but they're much more bland than regular raspberries.

Since AP tests are over I am going to have a serious charm making day tomorrow! It's been awhile since I've made any charms, but here is what I've been up to in the past year and a half I was away from the blogging community.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I love yellow raspberries! They're so good and tend to be sweeter than their red counterparts. I also tried to watch the solar eclipse, but I almost burnt my eyes out, so I gave up. ;~;