Wednesday, December 26

getting into the christmas spirit

one day late. i don't care.

It begins with stealing the tinsel off of the trees at my school.


While I was cleaning, I found these horrendous doodles from December last year. 
what the first one says:
"Hey Sophie, we should get into the Christmas spirit."
"We should grow antlers."

what the second one is titled:

Sophie's Christmas Dream
me in my tacky Christmas garb with Kavya holding up some digital mistletoe
getting distracted while putting up Christmas lights
                                
a Yule greeting card for Audrey. we were researching winter solstice holidays and somehow Yule became our theme for this year. 

This was my family's Christmas card this year. I know the quality is awful, but it features my unicorn-bulldog, me in cat ears holding up a clock with cats on it, my brother and a ceramic pikachu, and my father giving a disapproving look. The text reads "happy winter celebrations," "we hope you survive the mayan apocalypse," "dad, kid,the the other kid and the damn dog." 

I.. I come from a strange family.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

STOP IT WITH THE YULE STUFF. IT'S KILLING ME.

Also, merry Christmas! (: