Friday, December 21

it's the end of the world as we know it

 ...and THIS guy is prepared ^

He even gave me tips on the best places to go during a zombie apocalypse. We settled on the Midwest being the most advantageous place to be:
  • extreme winters and summers (zombies can't deal with extremes)
  • low population 
  • agrarian towns
  • lots of open space  
  • abundance of Walmarts 
I wore my sparkle crown to school because sometimes I am a sparkle princess with sparkle powers.
It's doubles as my end-of-the-world tiara.

Two of my friends got married not really today (the groom took my sparkle crown). More details on this later.

Twice people spilled my cup of generic salty snack mix today.
My response?

"It's okay, it's not the end of the world."

I know, it's crude. But classes were short today and I did this during graphics.

2 comments:

carla said...

Wow! That crown makes you seem like you have magical powers:) I actually got really freaked out about this end if the world thing, so it is good you have a plan. I love the last picture:):):):)
Carla

Audrey said...

The wedding was quite interesting...I'm still not sure if I approve of it or not.