Saturday, December 15

leg casing accessory things (a review on some tights i recently purchased)

I own and wear a lot of skirts and dresses and because I'm too lazy to shave with that comes owning a lot of tights. Every single pair of tights I own is ripped in some way or another, so I bought three new pairs at Daiso. 


The thing about these Daiso tights (Daiso is a Japanese 100 yen store; in America it's a $1.50 store) is that they run extremely small. The regular black tights were a L-XL size and they were sagging on me. I  had to wear shorts over them because I felt like an [extremely feminine] gangsta whenever I walked. The first day I wore them out my dog jumped on me, thus causing that lovely gash on the right leg.
The second pair are fishnets, but it's hard to tell in the photo. I didn't realize how subtle the fishnet pattern was, but that makes me feel more comfortable about wearing them out. Although they were only a dollar fifty, they're very thick and well made. 
Here's a close up: 

This last pair are leggings, and as you can see, I can't do leggings. Or patterned tights. The picture makes them look a lot less bad than they look on me in real life. 
They're always so pretty in the package but on my legs they make me look like a lizard monster. I think it's time for me to give up my dream of being able to wear tights with patterns. 

and uh.. that has been my opinion on cheap wearable leg accessories.

I'd also like to mention the best app ever created.
It's called Cat Effects.
just look. 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I should go buy some tights at Daiso, since I want more tights but am too cheap to pay too much for them.